Verdek’s line of ABB brand charging stations provides ultra-fast charging speeds for your commercial fleets and buses. All units are modular, meaning you can upgrade your equipment as charging demand grows or your operation expands.
Thanks to ABB Ability™ Connected Services, all ABB chargers come with a vast array of online features including remote monitoring, remote diagnostics, and wireless software upgrades. These services provide on-demand access to all the details of your charging operation, allowing you to remotely access troubleshooting tools and view data points such as charging revenue or usage statistics.
For further customization, you can connect ABB stations to your own back offices, smart grid, and existing payment platforms and seamlessly integrate these charging systems into your existing transportation infrastructure.
Terra DC Wallbox
The UL certified ABB DC wallbox is a compact 24 kW DC fast charger perfect for offices, parking facilities, shopping areas. car dealerships and fleets.
- 24 kW peak, 22.5 kW continuous fast charging
- 60 A high output current
- Future proof due to DC output voltage range from 150 to 920 VDC supporting all EVs today, and in the future
- Single or dual outlet: CCS and CHAdeMO
- Daylight readable 7” full color touchscreen display
- Future proof connectivity OCPP 1.6
- Capability for remote services
- Compact design
- Robust all-weather enclosure for indoor and outdoor use
- RFID reader
Terra 54HV UL
50 kW high-voltage DC fast charging station
ABB’s Terra 54HV DC fast charger has been designed to support 50 kW continuous charging for medium and heavy duty vehicles with battery voltages requiring up to 920 VDC, according to the CCS standard.
Key HV charging applications:
- Commercial fleet operations
- Bus and transit depots
- R&D and vehicle development sites
- OEM dealer and service locations
ABB's Terra 124 and Terra 184 chargers are designed to meet EV battery voltage
capabilities up to 920V to deliver charging services across a wider range of today’s and tomorrow’s EVs.
High voltage charging capabilities
As electric vehicles and their use cases diversify, high voltage DC charging has become more important to increase charging power while ensuring as much efficiency, safety and usability in DC charging systems.
ABB’s Terra HP line of modular ultra-fast charging stations are ideally suited for travel plazas, convenience stops, and highway corridors, giving your drivers and clients the opportunity to fast-charge while shopping or taking a routine pit stop. As with all ABB products, these units are both expandable and upgradable over time, able to grow with your operation and with charging demand.
Thanks to ABB’s dynamic DC power sharing technology, your power grid is always operating at peak efficiency, able to serve multiple high-powered EV charging sessions based on the available grid connection. This equipment line has high charging uptime thanks to individually-cooled charging cables and built-in power redundancy and communication systems.
- Ultra-high current of 375 A per individual power cabinet
- Dynamic DC functionality: 500 A per charge post, to charge multiple EVs simultaneously
- Wide voltage range: 150 – 920 V
- Modular system: 175 – 500 kW
- Supports CCS (500 A liquid-cooled cables)
- CHAdeMO (200 A) charging standard
HVC Overnight Charging System
For your electric bus and truck parking facilities, Verdek™ offers ABB’s HVC overnight charging system, for optimizing charging sessions while vehicles are stationed.
This type of smart grid ensures your fleets are charged up and ready to go first thing in the morning to travel long distances during the day. When one vehicle has finished charging, the system will automatically switch to the next one.
- Smart charging between up to three charge boxes
- Small infrastructure footprint of the depot charge box
- Flexible design for roof and floor mounting
- CCS and OCPP compliant
- Remote diagnostics and management tools
HVC Opportunity Charging System
Verdek’s HVC Opportunity Charging equipment offers ultra-fast EV charging through an automated rooftop charge point. With charge times as fast as 3 minutes, this system integrates into existing endpoints and transitions within your transportation routes and infrastructure.
An HVC Opportunity Charging system allows you to maximize charging efficiency during brief downtimes, such as a bus line terminus or driver swap, ensuring zero-emission public transit during the day without interrupting the day-to-day operation of the route.
- Fully-automated charging in 3 to 6 minutes
- Charge up on your regular transportation route
- Compatible with multiple vehicle types and brands
- Adheres to the international IEC 61851-23 standard
- Web or app-based diagnostics and management tools