Level 2 - Public Charging Stations
Call us at +1 (888) 336-3734 or
email us at email@example.com
CHARGEPOINT is the leading solutions in the charging station market. We offer the only NETWORKED SOLUTION for the EV/PHEV CHARGING INFRASTRUCTURE. Coulomb charging stations can be conveniently located at parking facilities, shopping malls, entertainment venues, condominiums and curbside. ChargePoint control the station charging your EV while you work shop or dine.
ChargePoint APP by Coulomb Technologies, Inc.
Download the "ChargePoint" App for your iPhone, Blackberry or Android. You will find the closest station and can start a charging session with your PDA. You can also visit www.mychargepoint.net to find the closest location.
Verdek is expanding its network of resellers and sales agents for the ChargePoint charging stations. We are looking for motivated people. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Verdek offers a wide range of public charging station.
CT2000 is a Level 2 single charger (208-240V/40A)
CT2100 is a Level 1/Level 2 dual charger (115V-20A / 208-240V-40A)
CT2020 is dual Level 2 charger (2 X 208-240V-40A)
The Network - Capabilities and Benefits – Click HERE to find more.
- A charging infrastructure open to all drivers
- Opportunity for revenue generation
- Find the charging station closest to you via iPhone or Blackberry (know before you get there is it is free or occupied)
- Get a notification by text message or email when charging is complete
- Authenticated access to eliminate energy theft
- Power is delivered only after authorization for safety reasons
- Remote monitoring and diagnostics for superior quality of service
- Smart Grid integration for utility load management with future V2G capabilities
- GreenHouse Gas savings calculation per driver and per fleet
- Fleet vehicle management
- Smart Card: open, standards-based RFID provides authorized network access control preventing electricity theft, enhancing safety, and minimizing liability
- Automatic SMS Text and/or Email notification: alerts drivers of events and issues
- High Availability: real-time remote control monitoring and management features, minimizes station downtime and enables start/stop charging sessions with lock/unlock door
- 24/7 ChargePoint Network Customer Support: via toll free telephone number
- Integrated RFID Reader: recognizes and identifies ChargePoint Network Smart Cards, RFID credit cards and authorization smart cards from other charging systems
- Future Proofed: all software and firmware can be upgraded remotely via the ChargePoint network as new capabilities and functionality become available
- Electric Utility Demand-Side Management: communication via HTTPS secure link to utility and third party "Smart Grid" management systems provides real-time load shedding of any group of charging stations
- Vacuum Fluorescent Display: bright and easy to read
For more information, email us at email@example.com or call us at +1 (888) 336-3734