EvoCharge’s standard level 2 EVSE charger offers non-networked power for all electric vehicles (EV) and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV) in North America. With a simple interface and no activation required, the EVSE can be plugged into a 240v outlet or can be hardwired by a professional electrician.
Smart EV Charging
Take your charging to the next level with the convenience and control of the EvoCharge App and web portal. The EvoCharge iEVSE Home smart charger allows you to easily setup and manage your charging using your WiFi network.
A Network Service Provider (NSP) subscription can maximize control and management of commercial charging stations. EvoCharge partners with several NSPs so you can choose the provider that is best for you.
Connection via WiFi is available on both the iEVSE and iEVSE Plus. If a strong WiFi signal is not available in the charging area, the iEVSE Plus can be connected to Verizon 4G LTE.
The iEVSE Plus is also equipped with RFID technology to control user access.
32A, 40A and 80A Options
All Level 2 chargers use 208-240V circuits, but the charger’s amperage will affect the charging speed. EvoCharge offers both 32A, 40A and 80A EV chargers. The National Electrical Code (NEC) requires an electrical circuit to be rated for 20% more amperage than a charger’s output. See the circuit requirements below.
Some points to consider when choosing a charging station:
- The vehicle’s acceptance rate
- Existing electrical infrastructure capabilities
- Driver’s average daily travel range
• Indoor and Outdoor Use – NEMA 4 rated
• Multiple Cord Length Options
• Adjustable Maximum Current Output
• Single and Dual Station Options
• Hardwire or Inlet Adapter – NEMA 6-50 Plug
• Wall or Pedestal Mount
Cable Management Solutions:
- 22 or 30 ft cable
- SAE J1772 connector
- 3 or 20 foot interconnect cable
- Mounting options: Wall, Pedestal, Ceiling
- NEMA 4 rated
- Mounting options: wall or pedestal
- Spring loaded tether suspends cable
- Compatible with all charging station cables
DC Fast Charging Stations
Fast charging systems with a small footprint and superior performance
- CCS2 charging handle
- Cable support system for a premium user experience
- Up to 600kW charger power
- Easy-to-use 7” touch screen display
- Connect up to 8 ports on one power unit
- Scalable options with single or dual port stations and single, double, or triple cabinet power units
- Payter point of sale option available
Integrated power cabinet
Charging station and power cabinet are combined
Perfect for small charging areas
One or two port options
Open Charge Point Protocol
The biggest benefit of true Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP) is that you are in control of selecting the network service provider (NSP) and managing the connection to the charging stations. This is different than a proprietary network plan where the station and the service are only functional together.
•We work with several non-proprietary network service providers
•Connect to local utility through network gateway
•Together the hardware and software provide reliable uptime
Load management is important when you have multiple chargers on one branch circuit. Load management is available with a paid network provider subscription, or you can manage electrical loads between up to 20 charging stations with EvoCharge’s Local Load Management (LLM).
• Connect up to 20 charging stations on one branch circuit
• Charging stations can be connected via Wi-Fi or cellular connection
• There are two ways load sharing can be set up: equally distributed or first in, first charged